To promote adequate and affordable housing, economic opportunity and a suitable living environment free from discrimination.
The Mechanicville Housing Authority will continue to be a catalyst for change developing and cultivating an economically sustainable and desirable community where individuals and families are empowered with knowledge, skills and resources they need to move toward greater personal, social and economic self-sufficiency.
Our Core Values
- Remain accountable and responsive to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate fairness, respect and compassion for those we serve.
- Uphold the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Seek problem-solving partnerships with the Residents, Community, Agencies and Government leadership.
- Promote innovation and maximize all available resources to improve the efficient and effective delivery of operations and services.